Tuesday 29 May 2007

The big clear up


As mentioned a moment ago, I'm in the middle of clearing up my Wycliffe room. This involves sorting out not only three years of lecture notes, but also sermon notes from St Andrew the Great (the church I went to as a student), notes from CICCU days, All Souls days, and two years of Cornhill Training Course notes. Throw in all my paperwork from working at the British Red Cross, C-of-E selection conferences, etc and we have a huge paperwork mountain!

But, to keep myself sane, I'm listening to some Blues Traveler music. Hmm, must go see whether their website has changed since I last visited it, 4 years ago. I'm quite a fan of blues music and discovered these guys through the Blues Brothers 2000 movie. You can't beat some rock 'n' harmonica to keep one going!

2 comments:

Lancaster Gardener said...

Good to see you bloggin Tim... Even better now that you are a blues fan!

michael jensen said...

Hey Tim: why don't you message Oak Hill about your John Owen sale: I think you could name your price down that way...